Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning: On July 16, Lynda.com was rebranded as LinkedIn Learning and Harvard's Lynda accounts were migrated to the new system. The first time you access the new site, you will be asked if you want to connect your LinkedIn Learning account to a LinkedIn profile. This step is optional and you do not need a LinkedIn profile to access LinkedIn Learning classes. More details are at our Upgrading to LinkedIn Learning page.
Who Can Access LinkedIn Learning: Use of LinkedIn Learning is governed by the terms of Harvard’s site license, so only currently active Harvard employees and students are authorized to use the application. Alumni and former employees will not be able to access LinkedIn Learning even if they received an email saying that an account was created for them. We apologize for any confusion caused by LinkedIn's automated message.
LinkedIn Learning (formerly lyndaCampus) provides current Harvard students, staff, and faculty with access to:
- Over 6,000 on-demand courses on computer software, business, and creative skills
- Learn from industry experts through courses that can be accessed from any device, anytime and anywhere
- Dozens of new videos each week with up-to-date content to keep your skills current
- Discover bite-sized learning with 10-minute videos on key topics across many subjects
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Customize your learning path through curated collections or by saving your favorite videos
- Downloadable exercise files to follow along with as you watch tutorials
To access LinkedIn Learning, click the Login button on this page or this link and enter your HarvardKey. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you'll be automatically logged into LinkedIn Learning. Check out our Mobile Access page for tips on using LinkedIn Learning on phones, tablets, or other devices.
Who can access LinkedIn Learning through Harvard? Harvard's site license allows us to provide access to LinkedIn Learning to current Harvard students (including students actively enrolled at the Extension school), staff, and faculty members only. Alumni, retirees, and employees of affiliated institutions are not covered under this agreement and are therefore not eligible even if they have a current Harvard ID. If you have any questions, refer to our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com.